A radical change in strategy due to the market, the evolutionary restructuring of the company or a reorganization after a merger set in motion change processes. Change management has therefore become a necessary core competence. As an executive, you plan and manage the changes proactively and achieve the acceptance of sponsors, your employees and customers alike.
Who should attend
- Business Decision Makers
One-day workshop, which will employ presentations, case-studies, discussions, and exercises.
Workshop exercises and forum-style discussions will augment and reinforce the courseware to provide a great interactive and collaborative experience for the participants.
Interlocking Strategic Management with Change Management
- Analysis of change.
- Optimal fit of strategy, processes, behavior.
Psychology of Change
- Emotional reactions from employees and teams.
Holistic Change Management
- Phases and steps, responsibility, work packages.
- Integration of top management.
- Responsibility and role of the leader in change.
- Sandwich position of middle management.
Change Agents and participation strategy
- Strategy for implementing the changes.
- Involvement of employees.
- Survey feedback approach.
Communication strategy and plan
- Target group analysis and tools.
Control of change management's success
- instruments for monitoring success.
This workshop is delivered by a strongly qualified and certified Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with high-profile industry experience.