Red Hat Identity Management and Active Directory Integration
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
Before taking Red Hat Identity Management and Active Directory Integration, you should:
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Course content summary:
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
E-Learning Red Hat Online Learning (RHOL)
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 2.856,- €
Nutzungsdauer: 90 Tage