Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer (PCDOE) (Zertifizierung)
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents
Exams and recommended training
About this certification exam
- Length: Two hours
- Language: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: Three+ years of industry experience including one+ years managing solutions on GCP.
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency.