Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM)
The Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM) v2.1 course gives you the confidence and competence to fulfill the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role successfully, helping your customers realize value from their solutions and achieve their business outcomes. The course offers experiential learning through practical exercises using situations based on real-life use cases and case studies. In this highly interactive course, you can practice and gain confidence in fulfilling core tasks using best-practice tools and methodologies while receiving feedback from the facilitator and your peers.
This course is based on the concept of the customer lifecycle and how to optimize that journey, increasing the value realized by the customer, and maximizing your likelihood to maintain their loyalty and renew or expand their business opportunities. The course helps you prepare for the 820-605 Cisco® Customer Success Manager (CSM) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification.
Who should attend
- Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
- Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
This course has no formal prerequisites, but we recommend that you have:
- Experience with and interest in working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
- Time spent in a customer facing role, including technical sales, system engineering, or similar will be especially helpful
This course will help you:
- Develop skills and knowledge around the increasingly crucial CSM role, which drives organizational and business outcomes from technology solutions in customer engagements
- Understand key concepts and terminologies related to the CSM role
- Prepare for the 820-605 CSM exam, which earns the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification