Change Management and Governance for AI (MS-AICMG)
A radical change in strategy due to the market, the evolutionary restructuring of the company or a reorganization after a merger set in motion change processes. Change management has therefore become a necessary core competence. As an executive, you plan and manage the changes proactively and achieve the acceptance of sponsors, your employees and customers alike.
In this workshop, we will work along a case study or with your materials to build an action plan and define the next steps for responsible AI.
Who should attend
- Business Decision Makers
- Compliance Leaders
- Get a clear picture of the current situation and the desired state.
- Create an governance draft based on best practices and industry experience
- Identify quick wins
- Plan the next steps
Interlocking Strategic Management with Change Management
- Analysis of change.
- Optimal fit of strategy, processes, behavior.
Psychology of Change
- Emotional reactions from employees and teams.
Holistic Change Management
- Phases and steps, responsibility, work packages.
- Integration of top management.
- Responsibility and role of the leader in change.
- Sandwich position of middle management.
Change Agents and participation strategy
- Strategy for implementing the changes.
- Involvement of employees.
- Survey feedback approach.
Communication strategy and plan
- Target group analysis and tools.
Control of change management's success
- Instruments for monitoring success.
This workshop is delivered by a strongly qualified and certified Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with high-profile industry experience.
Dauer 1 Taginkl. Verpflegung
- Nespresso Kaffee, Tee, Säfte und Mineral
- Kuchen, frisches Obst und Snacks
- Mittagessen in einem der direkt erreichbaren Partnerrestaurants
Gilt nur bei Durchführung durch iTLS. Termine, die von unseren Partnern durchgeführt werden, beinhalten ggf. ein abweichendes Verpflegungsangebot.