Configuring and Monitoring QFabric Systems (CMQS)
Who should attend
This course benefits all individuals responsible for selling, implementing, monitoring, or supporting the QFabric system.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Intermediate TCP/IP networking knowledge;
- Intermediate Layer 2 switching knowledge;
- Introductory data center technologies knowledge; and
- Attend the Junos Enterprise Switching using ELS (JEX) course, or have equivalent experience. Additionally, the Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) course is recommended.
- Compare legacy environments with the QFabric system.
- Describe the hardware components of the QFabric system.
- Explain control plane and data plane functions in the QFabric system.
- Describe the goals of the software architecture.
- Explain the purpose and functions of the Director software.
- Configure and verify some key software abstractions.
- List and describe operations of internal protocols used in the QFabric system.
- Perform the initial setup and configuration tasks.
- Configure and monitor network interfaces.
- Log in to system components and verify status.
- Explain bridging concepts and operations for the QFabric system.
- List and describe supported Layer 2 protocols and features.
- Configure and monitor key Layer 2 protocols and features.
- Explain routing concepts and operations for the QFabric system.
- List and describe supported Layer 3 protocols and features.
- Configure and monitor key Layer 3 protocols and features.
- Identify the purposes of data center storage along with the challenges.
- Describe and compare data center storage technologies.
- List and describe data center storage networking protocols.
- Describe common Fibre Channel topologies, components, and related terminology.
- Explain Fibre Channel operations and issues that can impact protocol operations.
- Configure and monitor Fibre Channel functionality on the QFabric system.
- Identify the various QFabric system software packages.
- Perform a standard software upgrade.
- Perform a nonstop software upgrade.
This two-day course is designed to provide students with intermediate knowledge of the QFabric system. You will be provided an overview of the QFabric system with detailed coverage of its components, design, and architecture, learn how the system is deployed and operates and will be provided configuration and monitoring examples. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the QFabric system.
This course uses the Juniper Networks QFX3000-M system for the hands-on component. This course is based on the Junos operating system Release 12.2X50-D20.4.
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen