Enterprise Automation and Orchestration Using Contrail (EAC)
This two-day course is designed to provide the knowledge of using Contrail in enterprise cloud networks. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in working with Contrail Networking in Kubernetes, OpenShift, and VMware vCenter environments. You will also learn how to secure cloud networks with Contrail Security, service chaining, and Juniper cSRX. This course is based on Contrail Release 2011.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course includes network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel responsible for working with Contrail-based networking solutions in data center and enterprise cloud environments.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The prerequisites for this course are as follows:
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of cloud networks
- Attended Cloud Automation Using Contrail (CAC) course
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Contrail and its enterprise use cases.
- List Contrail products and key Contrail features.
- Describe the use cases of Contrail in the Enterprise.
- Explain Contrail Security concepts.
- Describe Contrail and Kubernetes integration.
- Explain Kubernetes architecture.
- Explain how Contrail integrates with Kubernetes.
- Describe workload isolation modes supported by Contrail.
- Explain how Contrail Security is used with Kubernetes.
- Describe Contrail Provisioning for Kubernetes.
- List main deployment methods for Contrail with Kubernetes.
- Explain provisioning with Contrail Command.
- Describe Contrail integration with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Explain Red Hat OpenShift integration with Contrail.
- Explain how to launch OpenShift workloads and connect them over Contrail Virtual Networks.
- Describe Contrail support for VMware .
- Explain vCenter and Contrail Integration.
- Explain how Contrail works with VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- Use Contrail vCenter Fabric Manager Plugin.
- Describe Contrail vCenter Fabric Manager.
- Deploy Contrail vCenter Fabric Manager.
- Use Contrail Virtual Machine Integration with vCenter.
- Provision Contrail vCenter Manager.
- Secure vCenter Workloads with Contrail Security.
- Describe Contrail service chaining.
- Explain cSRX functionality and its use in Contrail service chains.:
- List the main features of Juniper cSRX.
- Describe multiple interface pods in Contrail.
- Configure In-Network service chains.
- Explain how routing is performed in Contrail Service Chains.
- Explain details of service chain routing.
- Use routing policies.
- Configure route aggregation in service chains.
- Describe advanced Contrail service chain operations.:
- Explain service chain load balancing.
- Explain service chain health checks.
- Configure source NAT.
- Configure distributed source NAT.
- Explain host-based firewalls concept.
- Perform service chain troubleshooting.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Contrail Overview
- Describe Contrail and its enterprise use cases
- List Contrail products and key Contrail features
- Describe the use cases of Contrail in the Enterprise
- Explain Contrail Security concepts
Module 3: Using Contrail with Kubernetes
- Describe Contrail and Kubernetes integration
- Explain Kubernetes architecture
- Explain how Contrail integrates with Kubernetes
- Describe workload isolation modes supported by Contrail
Module 4: Contrail Security for Kubernetes
- Explain how Contrail Security is used with Kubernetes
Module 5: Contrail Provisioning for Kubernetes
- Describe Contrail Provisioning for Kubernetes
- List main deployment methods for Contrail with Kubernetes
- Explain provisioning with Contrail Command
- Lab 1: Contrail and Kubernetes Integration
Chapter 6: Using Contrail with Red Hat OpenShift
- Describe Contrail integration with Red Hat OpenShift
- Explain Red Hat OpenShift integration with Contrail
- Explain how to launch OpenShift workloads and connect them over Contrail Virtual Networks
- Lab 2: Contrail and Integration
- AWS and Contrail Overview
- Deploying Contrail Multicloud for AWS
- Lab 4: Interconnecting Private Cloud Workloads to AWS Workloads
Chapter 7: Private to Public Cloud Overlay Networking – Azure
- Azure and Contrail Overview
- Deploying Contrail Multicloud for Azure
- Lab 5: Interconnecting Private Cloud Workloads to Azure Workloads
Chapter 8: Private to Public Cloud Overlay Networking – GCP
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Overview
- Deploying Contrail Multicloud for GCP
Chapter 9: Contrail Service Chains
- Service Chaining Overview
- Service Chain Configuration
- Advanced Service Chain Operation
- Lab 6: Creating Contrail Service Chains
Chapter 10: Service Chaining with cSRX
- cSRX Overview
- Multiple Interface Pods in Kubernetes
- Service Chaining with cSRX
- Lab 7: Creating Service Chains with cSRX
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.