Junos Space - Network Director (JS-ND)
This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Network Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Network Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Network Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.2R2.6 and Network Director 1.6.
Who should attend
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, and QFabric devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of the Network Director.
- Describe the Network Director modes.
- Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
- Explain how to monitor managed devices.
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen