Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators (D67704)
The typical Essbase project is a high visibility, high priority development project designed to enhance bottom line performance. This course will help you develop specific Essbase administrative skills so you're able to support these projects.
- Perform backup, recovery, application migration and task automation.
- Optimize Essbase system caches.
- Configure the block storage and aggregate storage kernels.
- Design and manage Essbase security.
- Configure, secure, optimize and maintain the Essbase environment for both block storage and aggregate storage applications.
Learn Essbase Survival Skills
Whether you're a new or seasoned Essbase user, you'll benefit from the Essbase experience and best practices built into the lectures, student guide, numerous exercises and case study. This course will prove to be a valuable addition to your administrator's survival kit.
Who should attend
- Security Administrators
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- General technical background
- Basic system administration experience
- Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp
- Set up user, group, and application access type security
- Create database filters
- Describe the components of the Oracle Essbase product family
- Optimize Essbase caches and buffers
- Perform database maintenance, including backup and recovery and application migration
- Configure the Essbase environment
- Automate routine tasks using MaxL scripts
- Online Analytical Processing Overview
- Essbase architecture, components, and production cycle
- Block Storage Data Structure
- Aggregate Storage Data Structure
- Configuring Essbase Servers
- Essbase Data Integrity
- Essbase Security Overview
- Creating Essbase Security Filters
- Securing the Essbase Environment in Shared Services
- Optimizing Block Storage Caches
- Optimizing Aggregate Storage Cache
- Optimizing Buffers and Compression
- Managing Fragmentation
- Managing Applications, Sessions, Usernames, and Passwords
- Backing Up, Restoring, and Recovering Essbase Databases
- Task Automation
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.