Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls (D90836)
In the Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls course, students learn how they can use Oracle Database Security products and technologies to meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of their organization.
The current regulatory environment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, the UK Data Protection Act, and others, requires better security at the database level. Students learn how to secure the access to their databases and how to use the Oracle Database Security products and technologies that enhance data access and confidentiality. The course provides suggested Oracle solutions for common problems.
- Choose Oracle Database Security products and technologies to meet security requirements.
- Secure the database access by database or enterprise users with basic or strong authentication such as SSL, Kerberos and Radius.
- Protect against database bypass by using Transparent Database Encryption.
- Use Oracle Wallets and Oracle Key Vault to manage encryption keys.
- Discover sensitive columns such as Credit Card Numbers by using Application Data Modeling.
- Minimize sensitive data proliferation to test/dev environments by using Data Masking.
- Minimize storage costs in test/dev environments by using Data Subsetting.
- Reduce sensitive data exposure in applications by using Data Redaction.
- Understand and use Oracle Database Vault.
Benefits To You
This course discusses the following security features of the database: authentication, data access control including user authorizations by using privileges and roles, data confidentiality including Data Redaction, Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting, Transparent Sensitive Data Protection, encryption at the column, tablespace and file levels by using Transparent Data Encryption. This course discusses the use of the Oracle Key Vault to centrally manage keys across the enterprise. Oracle Database Vault is used to enforce Separation of Duties at the DBA level.
Hands-on practices and available demonstrations help students learn how to use most of the features of Oracle Database 12c to secure their data center, by using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or other simple tools such as SQL*Plus.
- Support Engineer
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Security Administrators
- Network Administrator
- Create and manage users, roles, and privileges
- Create and manage tables and tablespaces
- Create PL/SQL procedures
- Use Oracle Data Pump export and import and Perform RMAN back
- Use Flashback Data Archive and Create PL/SQL procedures
- Familarity with SQL*Plus, SQL*Developer
- Familarity with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Configure and use Transparent Data Encryption
- Understand and use Oracle Key Vault
- Understand Oracle Data Redaction
- Understand and use Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting
- Understand security risks and identify appropriate Oracle solutions
- Configure general authentication and authorization
- Understand and implement Global Users
- Set up and maintain a simple wallet
- Install and use Oracle Database Vault
- Configure and use Transparent Sensitive Data Protection
- Using Basic and Strong User Authentication
- Configuring Global User Authentication
- Using Proxy Authentication
- Encryption Concepts and Solutions
- Using Built-In Encryption in Applications
- Using Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Database Storage Security
- Introduction to Oracle Key Vault
- Installing Oracle Key Vault
- Using Oracle Key Vault
- Administering Oracle Key Vault
- Automated Sensitive Data Discovery
- Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting overview
- Masking Sensitive Data in Non-Production Environments
- Subsetting Data
- Managing Data Masking and Subsetting
- Oracle Advanced Security - Data Redaction
- Oracle Transparent Sensitive Data Protection (TSDP)
- Oracle Database Vault Overview
- Configuring Database Vault
- Analyzing Privileges
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 4.270,- €
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen