SAFe® for Architects (ARCH)
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Who should attend
Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Agile Trainer, Solution Architect, System Architect
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Have attended at least one SAFe course
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect, attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam1
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
The first step toward becoming a certified SAFe professional is to attend the SAFe® for Architects course This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Architect Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Architect Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® for Architects course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs US$ 50,–.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 2.650,– €
Dauer 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Österreich: 2.550,– €
- Deutschland: 2.550,– €
- Schweiz: CHF 3.450,–
- Nespresso Kaffee, Tee, Säfte und Mineral
- Kuchen, frisches Obst und Snacks
- Mittagessen in einem der direkt erreichbaren Partnerrestaurants
Gilt nur bei Durchführung durch iTLS. Termine, die von unseren Partnern durchgeführt werden, beinhalten ggf. ein abweichendes Verpflegungsangebot.