- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Other Aruba Certifications
Aruba Location Services Specialist (ALSS)
Validate that you can design, develop and deploy Meridian based applications with Aruba Beacons for location aware applications.
This certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Meridian product line and Aruba Location solutions
- Understand how to design and deploy Aruba Location solutions with Aruba location and proximity beacons
- Describe Meridian Appmaker and SDK, maps and app content creation
- Configure and monitor Aruba Beacons using remote beacon management
- Identify the need for ALE and third party analytics
- Troubleshoot Beacon deployments and campaigns
- Integrate Aruba location services with ClearPass
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a professional developer of location and non-location aware Meridian powered applications and location solutions
- Demonstrate your ability to design and deploy applications using the Meridian cloud based Appmaker platform
- Enhance your career as an Aruba Certified Engagement and Analytics Professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals or technical marketing professionals looking for technical certification in Aruba Engagement and Analytics.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Location Services Specialist certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 70 questions
Exam Code: HPE2-W04
Recommended training for this certification
The Aruba Location Services Specialist certification is valid for two years from date achieved. To recertify you must pass the current exam on PearsonVUE before the expiration date.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.