Why earn this accreditation?
- Position yourself as a trusted network professional with knowledge on Aruba’s SD-Branch Solutions.
- Validate installation skills for multiple WAN uplinks and branch redundancy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Aruba's SD-Branch and Central Cloud platform integration, specifically around the SD-WAN functionality included in an SD-Branch solution.
- Advance your career as an Aruba Credentialed Specialist who understands and can implement a modern approach to cloud-based networking.
Typical candidates for this assessment are networking IT professional with a minimum of one to two years’ experience with cloud-based networking.
Skill Level: Specialist
This credential validates knowledge and skills in these key areas:
- SD-Branch solution features:
- Dynamic path steering
- Branch gateways
- Policy based routing
- Overlay orchestration
- Licensing and topology
- Underlay and overlay routing
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
Recommended training for this certification
- Configuring Aruba SD Branch
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
Candidates must pass the Aruba Product Specialist – SD Branch assessment.
The Aruba Product Specialist – SD Branch accreditation is valid for two years from date achieved.
To recertify you must pass the current assessment before the expiration date.