Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF)
Who should attend
This course is targeted for Juniper Networks system engineers, partner sales engineers (including Champions), and services partners. However, the course is also applicable to a general audience of Juniper customers with a desire to learn more about network design.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Knowledge of routing and switching architectures and protocols.
- Knowledge of Juniper Networks products and solutions.
- Understanding of infrastructure security principles.
- Basic knowledge of hypervisors and load balancers.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Provide an overview of network design needs and common business requirements.
- Describe key product groups related to campus, WAN, data center, and security including both Juniper Networks product groups and some key competing solutions.
- Analyze and interpret common RFP requirements.
- Scope a network design by gathering data and working with key stakeholders.
- Organize the data that has been collected from the customer.
- Define boundaries so they can properly structure the design scope.
- Provide an overview of network security and common vulnerabilities.
- List high-level design considerations and best practices for securing the network.
- Formulate Campus design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for design in the campus network.
- Formulate WAN design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for WAN design in the network.
- Formulate data center design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for design in the data center.
- Define business continuity and its importance in a network.
- Describe high availability design considerations and best practices.
- Provide an overview of high availability solutions.
- Provide an overview of environmental considerations in network design.
- List design considerations and best practices for managing the network.
- Provide an overview of Juniper Networks and third party options for network management.
- List design considerations and best practices for network automation.
- Describe the foundational topics that have been taught throughout the course.
- Create a network design proposal that satisfies customer requirements and business needs.
- Provide an overview of the steps involved in migrating a network.
- Describe best practices used in network migration.
This three-day course is designed to cover best practices, theory, and design principles for overall network design and will serve as the prerequisite course for other design subject areas — data center, security, and WAN.
Dauer 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Österreich: US$ 2.850,-
- Deutschland: US$ 2.850,-
- Schweiz: US$ 2.850,-
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen