Oracle Database Security: Detective Controls (D90844)
In the Oracle Database Security: Detective Controls course, students learn how they can use Oracle Database administration auditing features to meet the compliance requirements of their organization. The current regulatory environment requires better security at the database level. Students learn how to audit the access to their databases and how to use the auditing and compliance features to monitor data access and confidentiality. The course provides suggested Oracle solutions for common problems.
- Enumerate Oracle auditing solutions to monitor database security requirements.
- Implement Oracle Audit Vault and Oracle Database Firewall.
- Configure Oracle Audit Vault and Oracle Database Firewall.
- Explain Oracle Compliance Framework.
- Configure basic Compliance Framework rules.
Benefits To You
Students will benefit by learning about the following security features of the database: Oracle Audit Vault, Oracle Database Firewall and Oracle Compliance Framework.
Hands-on practices and available demonstrations help students learn how to use detective control features of Oracle Database 12c to audit their database access using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or other simple tools like SQL*Plus.
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Security Administrators
- Security Compliance Professionals
- Good understanding of SQL
- Create PL/SQL procedures
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
- Create and manage database users, roles, and privilege
- Enumerate Oracle auditing solutions to monitor database security requirements
- Implement Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
- Configure Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
- Explain Oracle Compliance Framework
- Configure basic Compliance Framework rules
- Using Unified Audit
- Using Fine-Grained Audit
- Introduction to Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall (AVDF)
- Planning the Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Implementation
- Installing the Audit Vault Server
- Configuring the Audit Vault Server
- Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying the Audit Vault Agent
- Networking and Oracle AVDF
- Installing a Database Firewall
- Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying Database Firewall
- Using Host Monitoring
- Configuring High Availability
- Creating Custom Collection Plug-ins
- Managing the Audit Vault Server
- Managing the Database Firewalls
- Overview of the Auditing and Reporting Features
- Performing Administrative Tasks
- Creating Audit Policies for Oracle Databases
- Creating Database Firewall Policies
- Oracle AVDF Reports
- Managing Entitlements
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen