- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- iTLS Academy»
- Hack Academy
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- F5 Networks
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- NCIE SAN E-SERIES
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist, E-Series (NCIE SAN E-SERIES)
We recommend that NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer–SAN, E-Series candidates have six to 12 months of experience in installing, configuring, and managing E-Series storage systems in various SAN environments to provide reliable, high-performance block storage solutions.
Recommended training for this certification
- Technical Overview of E-Series Storage Systems (WBT)
NS0-516 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN, E-Series
The NS0-516 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NCIE-SAN, E-Series (NS0-516) exam includes the following topics:
- Describe how to setup alerting and notification for the E-Series system.
- Describe how to create and administer Volume Groups or DDP and associated volumes.
- Describe physical and logical storage requirements.
- Describe the setup of CHAP for an iSCSI environment.
- Describe when to use DDP or Volume Groups.
- Describe the process of reviewing and preparing a site for implementation of E-Series.
- Describe the information you give a customer after deploying a solution.
- Describe the hardware components in an E-Series storage system.
- Describe Fibre Channel, Ethernet, Infiniband and SAS cabling.
- Describe the appropriate tasks for adding additional storage to an E-Series system.
- Describe drive encryption features.
- Describe the different host connection options for E-Series systems.
- Describe how to configure hosts for multipathing.
- Describe the administrative tasks for managing E-Series systems with SANtricity System Manager.
- Describe the management security features in SANtricity System Manager and SANtricity Unified Manager.
- Describe when and how to configure and use SANtricity Unified Manager.
- Describe the tools required to design and implement an E-Series solution.
- Describe how Data Assurance with media scan protects your data.
- Describe SANtricity data protection features.
- Describe the end-to-end network configuration for Fibre Channel and Ethernet.
- Demonstrate the steps for troubleshooting an E-Series system.
- Demonstrate how to analyze multipathing issues between a host and an E-Series system.