As a candidate for this certification, you should deliver actionable insights by working with available data and applying domain expertise. You should:
- Provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
- Enable others to perform self-service analytics.
- Deploy and configure solutions for consumption.
As a Power BI data analyst, you work closely with business stakeholders to identify business requirements. You collaborate with enterprise data analysts and data engineers to identify and acquire data. You also use Power BI to:
- Transform the data.
- Create data models.
- Visualize data.
- Share assets.
- Prepare the data
- Model the data
- Visualize and analyze the data
- Deploy and maintain assets
You should be proficient at using Power Query and writing expressions by using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). You know how to assess data quality. Plus, you understand data security, including row-level security and data sensitivity.
Recommended training for this certification