Candidates for this certification analyze business requirements and translate those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
Candidates for this certification have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts. They typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Finance and Operations apps including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
Candidates must have some knowledge of supply chain management practices, including procurement, trade, logistics, warehouse management, and transportation management.
- Describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies
- Configure administrative features and workflows
- Manage finance and operations data
- Validate and support solutions
- Implement product information management
- Implement inventory management
- Implement and manage Supply Chain processes
- Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Implement Planning Optimization
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam MB-300
- Exam MB-330