- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- F5 Networks
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Adminis...
Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Candidates for the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in configuring and managing Windows Server on-premises, hybrid, and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform workloads.
Responsibilities for this role include integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure, in addition to migrating and deploying workloads to Azure.
This role typically collaborates with Azure administrators, enterprise architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, and network engineers.
Candidates for this certification administer core and advanced Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. These professionals should have expertise in implementing and managing on-premises and hybrid solutions, such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage. They are also experts at performing tasks related to security, migration, monitoring, high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. These professionals use administrative tools and technologies, including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, and IaaS virtual machine administration. They also work with Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
A candidate for this certification should have extensive experience working with Windows Server operating systems.
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Manage virtual machines and containers
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Manage storage and file services
- Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability
- Implement disaster recovery
- Migrate servers and workloads
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments
Recommended training for this certification
- AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure AND
- AZ-801 Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services